Pricing and Payment Details
We don’t have set pricing like some photographers – so we don’t unrealistically claim to be able to photograph all of your products for $15 or do ten staff portraits for £30. Instead, we approach each project individually and price it uniquely too.
We don’t think it’s possible to have a set price list as every client is different and thus their needs are different too – giving a predefined price assumes too much on the sides of both parties. Simply let us know what you need and what you want to achieve and we’ll provide a competitive estimate.
You can be confident that we never hide fees or give clients nasty surprises when we invoice – we always offer a high quality, great value service. We insist on doing things properly and so we don’t cut corners just to do it faster or cheaper. We much prefer to listen to what you need and want and then we find the most cost-effective way of meeting your goals.
While we do not like bureaucracy, we are careful to protect our clients and ourselves. The following are a selection of ways that we do this:
- We provide all new clients with comprehensive documents – including business terms and conditions, confidentiality agreements, model / building release agreements etc. for our mutual protection.
- A copy of our standard terms of business will be sent to you and are available to view here.
- Our payment terms are strictly thirty days and all fees quoted exclude VAT at the current rate wherever applicable.
- In line with our standard terms of business, we reserve the right charge interest on all overdue accounts and suspend services provided until an overdue account has been settled.
- We accept payment by cash, cheque or direct bank transfer. In pre-agreed circumstances, we also accept payment using credit/debit cards, please note that a fee applies for using this service.
- We request all clients complete a credit application form prior to credit being approved and we reserve the right to carry out credit checks on to determine the level of credit offered.
- We require a 50% deposit for larger projects ahead of any work starting with the balance payable upon completion.
- We normally only release final, high resolution image files or prints once cleared payment has been received.
On a Tight Budget?
We know that the economy isn’t great right now and as as result we approach photography projects with the assumption that most clients have tight budgets, so if you let us know your constraints, we can help find the right solution.
Find out More
- Learn more about our photography services.
- To find out more about how we can help you and your business with our specialist photography services, please contact us and we’ll be delighted to discuss your next photography project with you.
- Follow Touch on Twitter.
- Like Touch on Facebook.